Our clients are large organizations with a multinational footprint. In our projects and advisory assignments we work with senior executive leadership to drive sustainable change within the organization.
Below we provide an overview of some of our clients to give an impression of the types of programs and projects we support. For more information about our experience and how we might be able to support your organization, please contact us.
Industry: Chemicals (€15bln revenue)
- Global Finance Transformation, Design and Implementation Lead
- Scope: Global
- Location: Amsterdam (global HQ)
Transformation of the global finance function across all disciplines and regions. Design and implementation of full new organizational structure and Finance operating model. Implementation of Centers of Expertise and Outsourcing of Services.
Industry – Mining (€20bln+ revenue)
- Global Finance Transformation, Target Operating Model Design
- Scope: Global
- Location: Johannesburg / London
Design of the future Finance Operating model, including Shared Services, BPO and Centers of Excellence. Identified process improvement opportunities across all Business Units in the UK, South Africa, Brazil, and Australia. Developed the business case. Full scope of Finance (P2P, O2C, R2R, FP&A).
Industry: Consumer Products (€26bln+ revenue)
- Finance Transformation: R2R transition for EMEA
- Scope: Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Location: EMEA HQ in Netherlands
Project role as R2R process and transition subject matter expert for the European Finance Transformation. Implementation of standardized processes across all countries (20+) in scope and transitioning of activities to offshore business process outsource provided.
Industry: Higher Education
- Finance Shared Services design and implementation
- Scope: Netherlands
- Location: Amsterdam
Design and implementation of Shared Service Center for Finance. Process redesign and system improvements. Setup and implementation of contact center. Coaching and training of employees.
Industry: Promotional goods
- Vision and feasibility study for Finance Operating Model
- Scope: EMEA
- Location: EMEA HQ in the Netherlands
Developed the future operating model for EMEA Finance (Headcount, organizational design and location strategy). Benchmarked current Finance Function against APQC external benchmarks. Developed a business case to evaluate different scenarios.
Industry: Waste management
- Lean project in Finance and Customer Services
- Scope: Benelux
- Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Lean project to improve performance in finance and customer services primarily focused on the order-to-cash process
Industry: Telecommunications (€13bln revenue)
- Global back office design Finance, HR, Supply Chain
- Scope: Middle East & Africa
- Location: HQ in Johannesburg, South Africa
Global back office design for Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain Management. Design across the following delivery platforms: Shared Services, Centres of Expertise, Business Partnering and Local Administration. Focus was on the service delivery model, process placement, organisation design, governance framework, service management framework, location selection and transition strategy.
Industry: Mining (€34bln+ revenue)
- Shared Services and BPO Transition Methodology & Pilot
- Scope: EMEA
- Locations: HQ in London and Paris
Developed a standard methodology and templates for the transition of activities from the local organization to the Shared Service Center. Pilot transitions of the expense management to Outsource provider and of local finance operations processes to the captive center in the UK.